from $ 24.99
BittyMugs™ - Elephant & Cheetah Mugs for Kids
Kid-Sized Ceramic Mugs, Preschool Kids Mugs, 4oz
These are "Super Cute"! You’ve just discovered the pink ELEPHANT and purple CHEETAH BittyMugs™, which might just fit your kids and your life. Add these kids mugs to your cupboard (or a low kid-only drawer) for a high quality, multi-functional way to teach your toddlers & preschoolers self-sufficiency.
In Your Wildini™ Kids Mug Box:
- Two 4oz Ceramic BittyMugs™, just under 3" Tall
- 1 Pink Elephant, 1 Purple Cheetah
- These kids mugs are dishwasher & microwave safe
- Curved mug design comfortably fits small hands, wide base prevents frustrating tips & spills
- Certified lead & cadmium FREE (naturally BPA FREE Mugs)
- Mugs for Toddlers, Preschoolers & Kindergartners - Ages 2-6 Years and Up
- More versatile than plastic, wood or metal mugs for hot drinks & soups
- Plastic free, recycled, recyclable and biodegradable packaging
- Optional Pair of 5" Smoothie Glass Dharma Straws
- Wraparound design with footprint on the bottom
- Designed by a mom in Bellingham, WA
"Just My Size" - Kids Ceramic Mugs
These kid sized mugs are a great alternative to the plastic, wood or metal regular sized mugs. Since they’re only 4oz, and HALF the size of regular mugs they are ideal for toddlers and preschoolers (2-6 year olds). You can stop worrying about chemicals leaching into your food and your kids can feel grown up. Our children's mugs are lightweight, easy to manage and their special shape makes them more stable. With fun, bright colors and realistic animal drawings, every BittyMug™ becomes a treasure to your little ones.
“Never help a child with a task at which he feels he can succeed.”
Proud to Give Back to Animal Conservation
“The essence of independence is to be able to do something for one’s self.”
Our ceramic children's mugs are for parents and caregivers who want to teach children to be responsible and to make their way toward independence using real dishes. These little mugs are designed to be durable under normal circumstances and it is still important to treat them with care. Until kids are familiar with what careful handling of their dishes looks like, we recommend adult supervision to avoid disappointing drops.