from $ 19.97
BittyMugs™ - Giraffe & Chimp
$ 29.99 $ 36.97
$ 29.99 $ 36.97
Toddler Sized Mug Set, Preschool Mugs, 4oz Ceramic Animal Mugs, Hot Chocolate Mugs for Kids
"Sooo Cute!" You’ve just discovered the GIRAFFE and CHIMPANZEE BittyMugs™, which might just fit your kids and your life. Add these mugs to your dish collection for a high quality, multi-functional, and simple way to empower young kids at home.
In Your Box:
- Two 4oz Ceramic BittyMugs™, 3" Tall
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
- Curved design comfortably fits small hands & wide base prevents frustrating tips & spills
- Certified lead & cadmium FREE (naturally BPA free)
- For Toddlers, Preschoolers, Kindergartners (Ages 2-6 Years) and Up
- More versatile than plastic, wood or metal
- Plastic free packaging
- Optional Pair of 5" Smoothie Glass Dharma Straws
- Optional Customized First Name on Mug
- Wraparound design & footprint of the animal on the bottom
- Designed by a mom in Bellingham, WA
- Proud to give back to The Primate Project and Giraffe Conservation
"Just My Size" - Children's Ceramic Mugs
These kid sized mugs are a great alternative to the plastic, wood or metal regular sized mugs. Since they’re only 4oz mugs and HALF the size of regular mugs, these non-plastic kids coffee mugs are ideal for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners (2-6 years old). You can stop worrying about chemicals leaching into your food because they're BPA Free and your kids can feel all grown up.
Our toddler mugs are lightweight, easy to manage and their special shape makes them more stable than most. Animal mugs with fun, bright colors and realistic animal drawings, make every BittyMug a treasure to your little ones. These are hot chocolate mugs your kids will never forget!
“Never help a child with a task at which he feels he can succeed.”
Our ceramic children's mugs consider the 'whole child' approach to teaching children to be responsible and independence through properly sized real dishes. These little mugs are designed to be durable under normal circumstances and it is still important to treat them with care. Until kids are familiar with what careful handling of their drinkware looks like, we recommend adult supervision to avoid disappointing drops.